Friday, October 5, 2007

Need room? Make it big...

Imagine... you have this fabulous picture... you make a great page... you start writing your journaling and... oh, not enough room to put down everything I want to say... the disapointment... it happens to me all the time!

So I thought: make it bigger then... I give you... the giant journaling card:

You see, enough room to put everything down you like... and it's easy to create your own, just use Word on your computer...

Got inspired? I would love to see what you came up with! Just place a comment with the link.

Have a good and creative week(end)!

5 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love this layout you created so that you have lots of room for the journaling!

The David Bowie idea was great, too!

Iris said...

I love your large journaling card. Where did you get it???
ps I put a link on my blog, hope you don't mind.

Fauve Design said...

wowwwww too bad im not that handy :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea PJ! Love the lay-out.

M@risk@ said...

Like such an idea. TFS