Saturday, January 12, 2008

With the right workspace...

I know, it's NOT Friday, but Saturday... But my intentions were all good, when I came home from work yesterday... I was going to make you a nice page, and post it later that evening... that was the plan...
But when I came into the door, my sweet son almost pushed me up the stairs, shouting that there was a surprise in my new studio... and boy oh boy, there was!!!

A brand new mega high worktable on wheels... so I can scrap standing now! I had to finish the project, cause the drawers were not ready yet. And after that I fixed those, I had some re-decorating to do, and that took me almost the rest of the evening.

But I made you that page today... from the new table, at the new table...

And remember Mika's last post? About joining in the fun? If you got inspired, you could consider making a page about your workspot... we would love to see where you all create...

Have a great week!

PJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your table looks great! Great idea, I will work on it!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I really like the way that table LO came out, great job!