Saturday, March 22, 2008

Take your space...

Happy Easter everybody... hope you alle have a fabulous weekend...

For me it's a very creative one... and that involves much more than dyed or painted eggs! I've been very inspired by Karla's fabulous page from last week, so I 'scraplifted' a bit... and I wanted to incorporate something of this weekends weekendcreative project by Ali Edwards, because it fitted so perfectly into our blog theme... So I combined the two, and came up with this...

Ali was talking about our own personal message... you can read more about it here... do you have one? If yes, what does it say? Mine is about taking space for yourself... as a working mum, I'm always cought up in various task thoughout the day... I want to do all those tasks the right way (that means putting myself in for 100%), and I want to please my loved ones with all the things I do for them. And... you probably guessed it already... I forget myself in the proces... and that makes me unhappy... so... my message is to take your own space, cause you deserve that!

So, hopefully you're thinking right now about the message you have for yourself... if so, grab your supplies and be creative with it... and share your page before next Friday!

We had two contributors last week, Brigitte and Annette! Thanks a lot girls! If you don't mind, we like to extend our mini-miss p/m-goodie-bag-give-away by one week, cause we have the impression that not all contributions are in yet! Your contributions do count, but if you like, you can also join in for this week! For our other blog readers: you can post a link to your LO in the comment section! Have fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy Girls !! no problems !! i didn't enter to win (althought if you think i can win hehehe !!!) but just to support YOU my friends bloggers and support your cool ideas !!
Lots of love of Australia and... will keep u posted for my page for the new challenge :)

Anonymous said...

What a great layout! Simple, but dramatic!

Anonymous said...

heyyy girls !
i've done it !! it's here:
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

I'm running late, but its coming!!

scrappermimi said...

What a great LO! I just love the funky cool products you used and e such great picture of the egg, well done!

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, thanks for another great challenge, finally I have finished mine, its on my blog. I love your layout PJ - colours are fantastic, love pink and black, very nice. :0)