Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girl Power

Yes I am alive......! Sorry that it took so long. 
I had some busy times around here so no time to be creative.

I thought it would be so difficult to work with the "cleaning ear stuff" and the tape, but it was so much fun. As many as you, I have a lot of stuff in my scraproom and choose the things to work with, it's alway's hard for me. It keeps me going that I had no choice this time. It took me half an hour to make this one, and I love it!!!! Stands on my desk so I can see it everyday, and I think I would make more of them.

Are you curious...........?
Here it is!!!!
 

The thing I love the most is that the tape is not straight. You can make your own border.

How did I do this?
Take some cardstock, glue the picture in the middle. Take the tape and turn it around the pic.
After that you take the " ear stuff"  and put this on the pic in the position you like. I attached  it with the tape. Choose the colours you like and paint the "ear stuff" . After that I taped the borders of the cardstock with some space behind it and pulled it away. Simple as that, so be creative!!!!



Next week PJ is up so stay tuned. And if you like give the ear stuff a shot. We would love to see things from your hands. X Mika


9 comments:

Marsha Valk said...

Hi!

This was fun! Here's my take:
http://marshavalk.wordpress.com/2008/05/28/my-buddies-choice/

Marsha.

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Hi mika, thanks for your invitation to come and take a look over here... nice weblog!!
Beautiful projects.

Tessa :-)

jenn said...

Love this!!

AmicheScrappose said...

wow!! cool idea!!! ;)

by paLLina

Tamara said...

What a fun project did you do with the (wattestaafjes hihihi).
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Groetjes Tamara

saffiertje said...

looks so cool and such nonscrap stuff!!! I like that!

Kathy said...

brilliant lo!

Unknown said...

oh how cool, i love the qtips

tamdoll said...

I LOVE your ideas & to take things that would be thrown out - and made into art - is fantastic!!!

(They're called "cotton swabs" if you need to know.)

& thanks for stopping over at my blog, too.