Friday, November 16, 2007

Play...

Mika and I thought it would be nice to show you what our intentions are with this blog... it's all about getting inspired and do something with it...

So...my inspiration piece for this was Mika's last post... I used the white background, the texture (looked a bit canvas-like to me) the flower image, the black letters, the piece of paper at the left with the silver embellishment and bit of that pink color...

Added a bit more and came up with this:

If you like to try something different for a while, I highly recommend a project like this: it's a canvasboard, decorated with paint and embellishments, 'sealed' with melted beeswax!

Normaly we don't share close ups, but to show you the beeswax better I made a few extra photo's:




Inspired? I hope so... and if you are, do something with it... go play... and then share it here by adding in a link in the comment section...

Have fun, and a great weekend!

2 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Wonderful project and think I must try the bees wax myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Scraps from a boy said...

What great!!! I love it!