Saturday, November 24, 2007

Same Pattern



Friday night is always Miss P/M night. Yesterday we had some friends over and it was way to late to post something. So today I make it up to you.

I used the Pattern from PJ to create this Lo.

It's great to do it like this. PJ was inspired by my painting, so made the Bee waxed Lo and I was inspired by the Pattern on her Lo. It is great to work like this and create together.

We are still looking for your Lo's to insprire others so let us know if you had a great idea.

You can also find us at http://www.lifeandscrapping.typepad.com/ and at http://www.mikascrap.typepad.com/

See you next week. Mika

4 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Nice subject and wonderful design. Something to remember with two biker boys in the house.

Unknown said...

hey:) thanks for the nice comment!
love th artwork ;)

FauveDesign said...

SO funky,what a great picture!And i adore this color combo,fab!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! Thanks for visiting my blog :)