Friday, November 30, 2007

Play with paint and stamps...

Before I started scrapping, I stamped a lot... so I have a nice collection of various stamps to choose from whenever I'm inspired...

add the fact that I love minialbums (I'm quit know for that at the DT team I'm working for...) and my love for paint and you get this:

A small wooden mini art journal... the piece on top is an altered domino stone... and the iner pages are made from black cardstock... the whole thing is 18 by 12 cm, a nice size for quick pages...

Are there any (art)stamps in your stash? If so, get them out, grab some paint and play... oh, and don't forget to show your artwork, okay?

Have a fab weekend!

5 comments:

M@risk@ said...

I'm not a stamper myself but I really like what you did with this album.

Mirjam said...

Thanks for the comment on my site, have had a great evening! Lost track of your site. Love the things you make, great creativity!

scrappermimi said...

I am so loving your colors scheme here! Very eye catching!

Christiane said...

wow!! love what you did with the stamps!! so great!! :))

Anonymous said...

love love love this !!