Friday, December 7, 2007

The same?



Hello everybody, it's Friday, so Miss P/M day.

This morning I saw on the internet a cover from a cd of my favorite band.

I loved the colours and had after a few seconds some ideas for a Lo. Sometimes you've got "the feeling" and it turns out to be a great part of creativity. I did an exact copy so it looked the same as the cover of the cd... and you have to look closely to see where is the picture. Do you see it?

So, you see inspiration is everywhere! Have a great weekend and stay tuned next week for some stuff from PJ.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very creative!

Scrap Cris said...

Hi Mika...
It was such a surprise reading you comment!!! So cool!!! I loved!!!
i'll link your blog to my page so we can keep in touch... i've been scraping for a while, but I do need to get some improvement... I'm studying, searching... I think one day i'll be able to do wonderful los like yours... nice to meet you!!!
Cheers!!! :P

M@risk@ said...

So different, very creative and good for the inspiration.

Danielle said...

LOVE it!!!!! the colors are fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

hi, and TY for your visit on my blog. I know its on danish, but I will try to write in english to ;) Where have you found my blog ?

Anne-Marie said...

I love the design! It's such a creative different look.

scrappermimi said...

This is SO cool and colorful! You rocked the KI Lace girl!

Anonymous said...

Loooove this too !! Very you Mika !!
Hey Mika !! haven't read you for a while and i was trying to find your own blog and cannot find it anymore. Did you cancel it ??
Hope not ! it's always sooo inspiring to read you and to see your beautiful work !!
Brigitte from Australia :)