Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fabric


I know it's just like the week before...it's 12:45 PM and I only found the time just now to post.... sorry.

For this week I have some lo with fabric. I used it for the OLW challange but I think it's perfect to show a second time. You'll see what you can do with fabric and some foam stickers.....and I love the picture. So...looked at home for some fabric and started to work for some Lo. We love to see the things you make so leave a comment with some link for your Lo and we post some of them. For now happy x mas and enjoy these day's. Next week same place same time, Mika


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great Mika! The picture is awesome as well as whole layout! Merry Christmas!

M@risk@ said...

Don't have a pic of a layout with fabric but yours in great.
Happy X-mas days.