Saturday, December 15, 2007

Purple stamping fun...

Yes, I know... Saturday afternoon isn't exactely Friday evening... sorry guys, I had a deadline for a magazine last night, so that was scrap, scrap and scrap... and because my life was a bit to hectic last week, I prosponed this post a bit...

But... here we go, in all it's purleness...

Again a stamped journal... I used a lot of metallic paints this time, and binded the whole album with silver thread tied around a gold painted branch... the face in the middel is a stamped image, but you could use a picture instead...

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow it looks great Mika! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, so now I can check your stuff out! :)

Anne-Marie said...

You inspired me - I made Christmas cards last night with paper diecut trees. I'll post some photos on the blog later so you can see 'em. They weren't nearly as complex as yours but they are handmade! =)

My Paper World said...

Perfect colours! and that face image is beautiful!

M@risk@ said...

Love the stamp of the face and you used such wonderful bright colors. Wish you a happy X-mas time.